Frequently asked questions
HOW DO I GET TO HIJAU@GOPENG?
Waze Directions : HIJAU @ Gopeng
GPS Coordinates: 4.4552° N, 101.2188° E
Northbound from Gopeng toll Exit 135
1) Upon exit of toll turn right at the traffic light junction
2) Follow signboards to Gaharu Tea Valley through Gopeng town
3) Follow signboards to My Gopeng Resort
4) At My Gopeng resort turn left at the T-junction
5) 200m from My Gopeng resort parking you will see our signboard, turn right on to palm oil plantation road
6) 30m ahead cross the bridge (max height 1.9m, weight 3T) to the entrance of our resort
Southbound from Simpang Pulai toll Exit 137
1) Upon exit of toll turn left at traffic light junction
2) Turn left into Gopeng town
3) Follow signboards to Gaharu Tea Valley through Gopeng town
4) Follow signboards to My Gopeng Resort
5) At My Gopeng resort turn left at the T-junction
6) 200m from My Gopeng resort parking you will see our signboard, turn right on to palm oil plantation road
7) 30m ahead cross the bridge (max height 1.9m, weight 3T) to the entrance of our resort
Please call +6017-464 8657 if you face any difficulties on your way in.
DO WE PROVIDE TRANSPORT?
Please request in advance during booking
WHERE DO I PARK?
Parking Spaces are available aroud the resort
WHAT ARE THE CHECK IN - OUT TIMES?
Check-in is between 3pm and 7pm and check-out is at 12pm.
WHAT SHOULD I BRING WITH ME?
- Insect Repellent
- Shoes for river activities (be ready for it to be totally wet!)
- Drinking bottle (lets save the earth, avoid using mineral bottle)
- Dry-fit clothing
- Personal toiletries
- Hair Dryer (for females)
- Extra pair of socks
IS THERE RECEIPTION AT HIJAU@GOPENG
Limited to certain areas but yes especially Celcom & Digi
HOW DO I FIND OUT MORE ABOUT THE ACCOMMODATION PRICES?
You can find out more on our accommodation prices
HOW DO I BOOK OR CONTACT HIJAU@GOPENG?
You can contact or make a booking by emailing us firstname.lastname@example.org or whatsapp/call our hotline number : +6017-4648657
IS THERE AIR CONDITIONING IN THE ROOMS?
There's air conditioning only in the Bougainvillas & River cabins. Fans are used in the Glampung Lofts. However because we are located between valleys, it can get pretty chilly at night.
DO WE PROVIDE TOWELS AND TOILETRIES?
We provide basic toiletries such as shampoo and body wash.
HOW MANY PAX CAN WE ACCOMODATE AS A WHOLE?
Kindly contact us for large group bookings & exclusive bookings of HIJAU@Gopeng
WHAT IS OUR BOOKING AND CANCELLATION POLICY?
ARE MEALS INCLUDED IN THE ROOM PRICES?
No meals are charged
Resort Facilities & Activitites
We're sorry, unfortunately we do not accept visiting pets.